[ANNOUNCE] vdr-skinsoppalusikka-0.0.5

En/na Rolf Ahrenberg ha escrit:

> I've been getting bug reports from DXR3 users, but fortunately I don't
> own any such cards. :)
>
> I'd appreciate alot if someone with access to DXR3 VDR setup would fix
> the skin and send me a patch (or atleast give me a hint how to fix it).

It seems to work fine here with a dxr3 (not that I did extensive
testing) *without* logos: the dxr3 simply cannot show enough colors.
One note: the channel info is refreshed continuously when shown and that
will surely cause problems with a dxr3, but there's an option (in the
dxr3 setup menu) to limit the refresh rate.

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -