VDR and skins

On Sunday 19 March 2006 20:19, Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> > "soppalusikka" doesn't show any channel logos although they are installed
> > as per instructions, but I haven't dug into that too much.
>
> Works for me :) Have you also enabled the logos in plugin's setup menu
> and have you've chosen the right way to recognize them (channel
> name vs. channel ID)? If you answer yes to both questions, are the logos
> readable by vdr and are logo dimensions exactly 64x48 pixels?

Both tried. As for the second, well, I'm not sure. I just used the supplied
icons as they contained all channels we actually see so I guess they are ok.
The location I put them in may be wrong, I used:

	/video/plugins/skinsoppalusikka/

The location was analogous to where the theme data was supposed to be
installed, and that works, so I guess the dir is quite ok? The files should
be readable by root, I run vdr as root.

--
             In the Beginning it was a nice day.
                           -- Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens