Any USA users out there?

I haven't had much time lately due to real life work and kids etc, but I
do maintain a US site and try and keep it updated.  Someday i will get
everything updated properly, so dunno if you wanna DEPEND on my site
LOL.  but feel free to sign up and check it out.

http://www.hoochvdr.info

It is just the little bit that I can give back!