[RFC] plugins replacing main menu entries 1-4

Christian Wieninger wrote:
>> Also, your suggestion will call MainMenuAction for each menu entry,
>> how should the plugin know which one was called?
>
> This is only true, if a plugin would handle more than one main menu
> entry. Can't imagine a plugin like that.

Really? And I thought that an epgsearch-enhanced timer menu would be
obvious. ;)

(At least I would love to be able to delete all these epgsearch-added
timers that I don't need - right now I have to disable them, so they
continue to fill up the timers list.)

Cheers,

Udo