Softdevice xv and nvidia

Dave wrote:

> Torgeir Veimo wrote:

>>> I downloaded the DFB examples, They are all working. I am using DFB
>>> 0.9.24 with nvidiafb driver.
>>>

>> Try using dfxine, it will test the overlay functionality of the nvidia
>> driver. It comes with either the dfb-extras or the dfb-examples
>> distribution.
>>

> A bunch of us tried and tried to get the FX series of cards to work
> with softdevice and DFB with no luck, there was OSD display, but never
> video, nearly was the same problem for the GT series cards..

Same issue with me. No luck to get work dfb with softdevice. I am using
fx5200. Mplayer can use DFB. I can only hear audio and see corrupted OSD
with softdevice.

Dikkat:
Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz.Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir.Mesajdaki gorusler  gondericiye ait olup HAVELSAN A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention:
This e-mail message is private and privileged.If you are not the recipient for whom this e-mail message is intended, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail message from your system.All sent and received e-mail messages go through a virus scan in our company, and because of security reasons, they are stored after being controlled.Any opinions presented in this e-mail message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent HAVELSAN A.S.'s formal and authorized views.