[ANNOUNCE] VDRAdmin-AM-3.4.3

Hi,

there's been a bug dealing with VDR v1.3.23 and below so that some timers
hadn't been programmed by AutoTimer.
Please download the v3.4.3 package again, it will report version 3.4.3a
afterwards.

BTW: if you report through the BugTrackingSystem please don't forget to
click the "Monitor issue" (german: "Problem beobachten") button to get get
replys which may include additional required information. Thanks.

Regards,
Andreas