VDRAdmin-AM autotimer problem

I recently upgraded from VDRAdmin 0.96 to VDRAdmin AM 3.4.3rc2. Great to
see all new functionality such as Playing Today and Timeline.

I have one problem though. I have autotimers for two consecutive shows
on the same channel. With the extra padding before and after the shows
they are overlapping. As I can recall this wasn't a problem in 0.96,
timers were set for both shows and both were recorded. In 3.4.3rc2 timer
is set for only one show, priority seem to have nothing to do with it
since the later show which has higher priority is the one left out. I
would appreciate if timers would be set for all autotimers to let VDR
worry about what to record or not.

thanks
/Anders

My system: