fbxine display falls asleep???

This a follow-up to a earlier email. I was asking before when running fbxine
that after about 10-15 minutes I get a black screen but still hear the audio
and can change channels with the remote but with no OSD. And at that point I
would just stop vdr and then restart for another 10-15 minutes. After the
3rd time it would be stable and not happen. Well so I was thinking if its a
display issue and not vdr. So I rebooted and restarted fbxine and vdr. This
time after 10-15 minutes and the screen went black and the audio was still
working; I hit any key on my keyboard (remember display is out to tv) and
wholla the video came back. However it would continue to go out after like
10-15 minutes. No matter how many times I had to just press a key on the
keyboard. So its acting like the display is going in (screen saver mode)?
How do I stop that when I am not using Xwindows but using fbxine?

Video card Matrox g550 (output dvi input to tv hdmi)
Settings: fbset -fb /dev/fb1 "1280x1024-70" -depth 16 -laced true
fbxine command line: /usr/bin/fbxine --stdctl --deinterlace -V DirectFB -A
alsa vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1

Please see the screenshots at: http://www.putfile.com/vlive

VDRversion: 1.3.43
vdr-xine plugin:vdr-xine-0.7.7
xine-lib & xine-ui CVS as of 2-14-06