Von: vdr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vdr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
Kartsa
Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 15:18
An: VDR Mailinglinst
Betreff: VDR functionality request / query

I have been wondering if Green and Yellow buttons skip functionality could
be configured but not been able to find anything related to it. I happen to
have a HD videorecorder which has this skip functionality also but the
backward skip is only 7 seconds while forward skip is 30 seconds. This is
very handy when skipping adwerticements because the backward skip most often
gets you where the program starts again.

\\Kartsa