openmhp problem

Hi list!

I  have been trying the openmhp plugin a little today, but it doesn't
work to well for me ;-)

I have installed everything like explained in the INSTALL (Java 1.5
though) and I'm running it on VDR 1.3.36 with xine as output device.

But when I'm trying the examples everything I get is the "Loading ..."
text on the OSD and nothing more - the logfile
/tmp/openmhp-log/<blah>.log is just empty.

Is there anyone that have a hint about what I might have done wrong?

One more question also.
I'm having all my DVB-cards in one VDR-box and then I have another one
that I'm using to watch TV.
Can I have the mhp-0.3-plugin on the box with the cards and openmhp on
the box that I'm using to watch TV on. And the just a NFS-mounted
directory to share the xlet's between them?
Do I need to patch mhp-plugin in any special way in such setup?

Best regards, Lars Fredriksson