vdr 1.3.41: channel up/down doesn't work

On 29 Jan 2006 s.huelswitt@xxxxxx (Stefan Huelswitt) wrote:

> I just tested vdr 1.3.41 and found that switching the channel
> with up/down doesn't works anymore.

Ok, at first glance it looked like a remote problem, but further
investigations showed that the problem is at a different place.

In 1.3.40 the new channel switch code (with fast switch on
key-repeat) was introduced.
The next available channel (if there is one) is determined in
cDisplayChannel::NextAvailableChannel(). The GetDevice() call
there uses priority 0.

Unfortunaly my system has one DVB card only and PrimaryLimit is
setup to 20, so NextAvailableChannel() newer returns a channel.

If I raise priority to at least PrimaryLimit, it works as
expected.

For a one card system I certainly would replace
  GetDevice(Channel, 0)
with
  GetDevice(Channel, Setup.PrimaryLimit)

I'm not sure how this will effect a multi-card system.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/