[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.41

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
>>

>>> - Implemented a timeout for remote controls that don't deliver "repeat"
>>> keypresses
>>>  very fast
>>

>> Just nitpicking, but the actual problem was remotes that don't deliver a
>> release event soon enough.
>
> Well, maybe this is a general flaw of cLircRemote?
> Doesn't LIRC provide the information that the key has been
> released? That would make it unnecessary to wait for such a long
> time (REPEATDELAY) before signaling a "release".

I don't think it does (at least irw doesn't report anything on key
release), but even if it did surely it'd have to use a timeout to detect
that there's nothing more coming from the remote, so the problem would
be the same (unless the remote itself sends something to signal a key
release).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -