Suggestion for live-pausing

Hi,

This would be great feature! For me the pause feature is almost useless
because it does not stop when the program ends. If I want to "pause" a
program I'll go and set up timer.

I think it would be the best if there were two choices (colour buttons):
e.g. green would be normal pause that ends after 3h and blue would
record only the current program. In both cases the live broadcast would
freeze.

Br, Pasi