1.3.39, "Menu button closes" true: No menu from replay

En/na Udo Richter ha escrit:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> It's not enough when replaying teletext subtitles (the replay control
>> hides but no menu is shown). I use the attached patch instead (since I
>> don't care about the setting "Menu button closes", I have set it to
>> true).
>
> Not being able to open the menu on subtitles is a known issue of the
> 'Menu button closes' mode, and for now its a wontfix. (see my other
> patch for a suggestion how to solve this)
>
> With the attached patch, the 'Menu button closes' setting does nothing,
> and the behavior is just as with 1.3.37, so why don't you just leave
> 'Menu button closes' at default off and live without any patch?

With my patch is as if 'Menu button closes' is at *on*, not the default
off, and there's a difference in the cControl closing (look at the
braces), so it's not the
same as without any patch and 'Menu button closes' at on.
The main difference though it that it just works with teletext subtitles
;-) and the menu button closes a menu if open.
To recap, with my patch the menu button closes the menu if it's open,
otherwise opens the main menu. If there's a recording control visible
it's closed and the main menu opens. The only drawback is that the
channel info is open it's just closed without opening the main menu, but
as I said previously this is a bigger problem (that also involves the
back key).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -