problem with timer and VPS

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
> Well, that still leaves the question whether to use the end time
> that has been defined in the original timer, or that of the event
> the timer has been set to (see cTimer::Matches(time_t t, bool Directly)).
>
> Working around messy data is always tricky...

I think, the main reason, to use vps-support, is to get the full
recording, even if Gottschalk was just before. So recording at least as
much as given in the timer entry would help a lot. Perhaps you could set
  cut marks for start and end of vps-timing, so we wouldn't miss
anything, even if the events are not sent correctly, but are enabled to
detect it and advise the broadcaster, to change this.

Martin