Anyone recorded Seewolf on 3SAT? and EPGSEARCH

Hi list,

    is there anybody out there who recorded the first part of Seewolf
broadcasted yesterday on 3SAT ? Unfortunately I missed the program. I
searched the EPG and also went to tvtv.de but it seems that it will not
be repeated.

I am interested in the VDR-files. I would prefer a DVD because I am
connected via ISDN.

Just another topic:
When comparing VDR to the Technisat SAT-HD-Recorder of my father I
recognized that the Technisat EPG allows to jump between the next days
by tabs. I planned to modify the epgsearch-plugin to do the same. When
looking for free keys to implement  that I found the forward and rewind
keys which jump X minutes forwards or back.
X can be set in the epgsearch setup and I set it to 1440 (=24*60 = 1 day).
Works perfectly: User defined time 1 = 20:20. Then pressing forward key
and the epg shows the program of tomorrow primetime. Maybe someone finds
this useful.

A big thank to Christian for the real great epgsearch plugin.

Regards Peter

http://www.unterbrecher.de - Old motorcycles