Hauppauge MediaMVP mvp-plugin Contacting Server Problem

Hello Lars,

thanks for getting back to me.

>>[..]

>>>did you had a look at the docs?
>>
>>Yes, I did look at the docs.

> yes, but it looks like i have not read your mail properly

:-)

> on my system i use 23038

I will get that version and try with it.

>>Any other idea(s)?

> a pesonal firewall (ie suse 10 does that by default)

No, it is just a regular c't VDR system. The funny thing is, the newer
versions (mvpserver and mvpvdr) are working, but they need the streamdev
plugin, so I'd prefer the plugin.

I will try 23038 and see what happens.
--
Best regards