Dvd-plugin subtitles problem

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 01:29:43AM +0200, Heikki Satomaa wrote:
> Problem is that dvd subtitles apperar a second too early. I have vdr
> version 1.3.36, nexus-ca, dvd-plugin from cvs and the problem is there with
> softdevice output, too. And is it normal that it takes about 3 seconds to
> show the progress display after I push the ok-button on the remote? I think
> I did not have the subtitle problem with older versions...

When I tested the dvd plugin (from cvs) about a week before your post on
vdr 1.3.37 and softdevice cvs, I did not pay attention to the subtitles,
but the sluggish response to the remote control unit really confused me.

VLC seems to work perfectly, but I would prefer a solution that works
seamlessly with VDR.

I wonder if the CVS repository at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dvdplugin/dvd/
is the most recent one.  The latest change there was 4 months ago.

	Marko