Problems using cMenuEditTimer in own plugin

Hi,

  i'm using the class cMenuEditTimer to set timer in my epg-plugin. My  problem is that i can't use the direction keys of the remote control to  select or edit the items within this class. The only thing that works  is 'Ok'. I can set a timer but i can't edit the given values.

  The order of the used classes is the same as in vdr:
  vdr: cMenuMain (cOsdMenu) -> cMenuWhatsOn (cOsdMenu) -> cMenuEvent (cOsdMenu) -> cMenuEditTimer (cOsdMenu)
  my plugin: cMenuMain (cOsdMenu) -> myMenuWhatsOn (cOsdMenu) -> myMenuEvent (cOsdMenu) -> cMenuEditTimer (cOsdMenu)

  The ProcessKey-methods of my classes are nearly the same as in vdr, only some more keys are processed.

  I'm a beginner in c++, i have my problems with the oop-concepts. It would be great if anybody can help me.

  Greats
  Martin

  P.S.: Sorry for my english.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher