Will we get a Christmas present (1.4) ?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Ondrej Wisniewski wrote:

>> I already added that to the wishlist I sent to Santa Claus but what are
>> the chances we'll find 1.4 under the Christmas tree ?
>>
>> Malden

> BTW: last time I spoke to Santa he didn't mention your wish - maybe
> your wishlist was lost in the mail ;-)

I think Santa respected Ondrej's privacy by not telling the wishes to
you as you asked. Maybe you should tell him next time, that it's YOU
producing vdr (with the help of many friends, of course). Then he will
remember Ondrej's wish-list and recognize, that it does not interfer his
privacy to tell you his wish! :-)

Some people in germany call this "Datenschutz": A good indication that
they don't know what they're talking about.

Merry Christmas (in advance). I hope we meat again before the new year!

:-)
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@xxxxxxxxxx | http://www.errror.org
Quote of the Week: "-F arg forced operation, do not ask prior to format.