which tv-out card?

I personally use a nvidia gf4 mx 440, with directfb, and as far as Im
concerened, its perfect (I own a nexus), But I dont drive a regular TV,
I pipe the RGBHV 800x600 VGA right into a NEC LCD projector, beaming a
112 inch image, and the image is absolutely stunning in quality.  and
sure is a lot cheaper than a good quality line doubler.