which tv-out card?

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 13:40 -0700, Vladimir Shved wrote:

> Also tried Dxr3/Hollywood+, TV-out is nice, OSD is much improved but still
> very unstable.

These problems seem to have gone completely away here (even with setting
the plugin OSD flush rate to 0) in normal use after installing text2skin
(CVS) and starting to use a less challenging (?) skin than ST:TNG,
currently the latest enElchi with the DXR3 compatible logos.

>  Driver is crashing, needs to be reloaded, sometimes I had to
> restart whole system to get it back to normal.

Happened to me too sometime, but I think it's been almost a year since
the last driver crash or the need to reload the driver.  Some problems
have been fixed lately though, so make sure you're using a recent one
(eg. 0.15.2rc1).  Also, I'm sure that the folks on the dxr3-devel
mailing list would be interested in hearing about all driver crashes.