Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Hello,

i has try this app and i must say. This is too much! To much colors, to
much comercial breaks, to much peoples, videos and media!

The biggest error in this Application is IMHO, i preferer the
Threaddisplay for discussion ... and ... very important(!) ... i need a
display with more as 100 Messages per page ;) Your display is very
colored and "nice" but i see only max 6 messages per page ... believe
me, this is not usefull! ;)

cu
xpix