alignment problems in (sub)menus (vdr / Rotor Plugin/ Setup Plugin)

Markus Hahn wrote:
> Hi there,
> by enhancing "Setup plugin" to call other plugins (osdMenu), I get some
> trouble with Rotor Plugin mentioned alignment resp. EditableWidth.
> (causes a segfault in rotorplugin menu -> cMenuEditSatItem)
>
> Inside SetupMenu  of Setup-Plugin I call SetCols(30) to alignment elements
> of ENTRY (generic menus).
>
> If I keep track of Skin Tabs, the value of Tab(2) decreases in Setup Plugin
> 60 values (pixels???) in compare to MenuMain.
>
> I try to set SetCols(0,0) inside the MainMenu of  Rotor Plugin etc. but this
> has no affect at all.
>
> Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying.

Can you provide a small (and I mean really small!) plugin
that demonstrates the problem? It should be self contained
and not require any other plugins or patches, because I
only test with plain vanilla VDR.

Klaus