testing vdradmin-0.97-am3.4.2rc3

Hi,

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 21:58, Ville Skytt? wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 15:50 +0100, Andreas Mair wrote:
> > Hi,

> > What do you mean when you're talking about "wrong recordings"?
> > Did VDRAdmin program wrong timers or do you mean the blinking "Rec".
>
> In my case, a simple one-time recording done from vdradmin has sometimes
> (enough for me to stop setting timers from it) behaved so that when the
> timer is set, it looks correct right after the creation.  But after some
> time (in the order of day or two) passes, it has changed to something
> entirely different, and a completely wrong program has been recorded
> unless I've noticed the change and had a chance to fix it manually.  I
> don't have better details right now, sorry.

Did you have "AutoTimer Checking" set to "Transmission Identification"?
In this case VDRAdmin will check the EPG ID and will record the event having
that EPG ID. If the EPG ID is changed for events by the broadcasting
company different events will be recorded.
Can you please check if that's the case?

> I'm not at all sure if this is a vdradmin-only thing as there has been
> several issues with the EPG of some Finnish channels in vdr too, though.
> But I *think* it has occurred more often with vdradmin than with timers
> set directly from vdr.  Will try to keep an eye on it.

It also happened with timers programmed in VDR? Don't know why.

Regards,
Andreas