CAMS and DVB-C card recommendations

Hi.

TelstraClear New Zealand has just launched it's digital cable service
using the set-top-box from 'Advanced Digital Broadcast'.  It's the 3000
series which the datasheet says supports :

Cable Tuner
 Input frequency: 47MHz 862 MHz
 QAM Modes: 64, 128, 256
 Symbol Rate 4 - 6.9 MS/s
Middleware compliant with
 MHP, DVB-MHP compliant
 MHEG-5
 ADB proprietary
 NDS Core
 OpenTV
CA System
 Support up to 2 smartcards
 Compliant with all main CAS systems
System
 Main Processor: STi5514/5516
 Memory: Up to 48MB RAM, up to 8MB Flash
 Cable: DVB C compliance: ETS 300 - 429; ITU-T J.83
Annex A and C
 Terrestrial: DVB T compliance: ETS 300 -744
 Satellite: DVB S compliance: ETS 300 - 421
 Output signal: PAL B, G, D, K, I, M, N, NTSC; SECAM

I'm currently using a single budget DVB-T card with VDR, but would like
to add a DVB-C card which will work with the New Zealand cable service.
Based on the information above, what model DVB-C card should I buy?
Also, if I want to add a CAM for the encrypted channels, what CAM should
I buy?
Is the above box likely to license the decryption against just the
smartcard, or a combination of smartcard and box serial number?

any help appreciated - thanks!!