second vdradmin question of the day

Le jeudi 03 novembre 2005 ? 09:49 +0100, Andreas Mair a ?crit :

> vdradmin has nothing to do with your xml file. So the first thing to do
> would be to check if VDR shows the EPG for that channel. If it does it
> should also appear in VDRAdmin.

No it does not. Why is that the case? It is in the epg datafile.

> BTW: what VDRAdmin version are you using?

The latest. I am one of your followers!

> P.S.: I'd suggest you'd give more information on your configuration like
> version numbers etc. in upcoming posts as this will help people to help
> YOU.

Like in my signature on vdr portal? =;-p

I am trying to understand the relationship between vdradmin and the vdr
epg data. I use vdradmin much more than I use tvonscreen for example. I
like to program my recordings way ahead so I use vdradmin for that. I am
feeding vdradmin with xmltv2vdr and always have 10 days advance
programming.

All was working well with just the BBC the problem arose when I added
the new ITV channels.

Cheers

Tony
--