Problem with transfer mode, xine plugin and ActualDevice

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na Reinhard Nissl ha escrit:
>

>>So the revised patch (see attachment) should work now as expected, isn't
>>it?
>

> I'm really puzzled (since now the plugin is doing exactly the same as
> vdr) but it doesn't :-(

Could it be that OnClientConnect is asyncrhonous wrt the main vdr thread
and SetPrimaryDevice should be called only from the main thread (so that
if it works or not is basically random?).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -