CAM-Start: Delay?

Hello Klaus

After lots of recordings I can say: In the first Minute of the
recording (happens only with Swiss encrypted channels ((Viacess)) )
I get even now some cVideoRepacker errors on one of my machines
On the other no error since I encreased the TRANSFERBUFSIZE.
My feeling: It is sort of curing symptoms but better than nothing.

With plain vanilla vdr 1.3.34 I get this errors and thus lots
of audio-drop-outs. I don't get it from the encrypted Austrian
channels. So it might depend on the way this module is handled.

Sorry - but I can't tell you more.

regards
Wolfgang