Timers and clock changes

Something to be aware of if you're setting timers which cover the two hours
between 1am and 2am tomorrow...

There's a programme which starts at 1.10am BST and finishes at 1.10am GMT.
Trying to set a timer for it works (standard schedule list) *but* the timer
is only for 12 minutes, not 1h 12m. (Were it a repeating timer, would it be
triggered twice, one hour apart?)

There's another programme which starts at 1.10am GMT and finishes at 2am GMT.
This appears to be unrecordable without waiting until after the changeover,
at least when using a one-shot timer...

BTW, I should point out that I'm not actually planning to record these. :-)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

I have an effective procedure; it's just that it seems to have no effect.