VDSB error when recording with FF with CAM

On ti, 2005-10-25 at 13:27 +0200, Daniel Asplund wrote:

> I have also got the infamous VDSB error. Searched like mad but I can't
> find anyone with exactly the same error as me, that is why the new
> thread.

I have the same problem. Appeared after upgrade to 1.3.31. Currently I'm
at 1.3.34.

It is also affecting live-tv viewing. Sometimes when changing to such a
channel, the screen stays black (with no audio) for a while before image
appears. I think that this same delay causes VDR to exit with VDSB when
timer starts on a channel that behaves like this.

> I have an FF card, a Skystar1 ver 1.5 with a Technotrend PCI CI and a Conax CAM.

Technotrend DVB-C 2.1, Conax CAM 4.00e.

--
Heikki M