no sound with nova-t and dxr3

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 18:21 +0200, Andre Bischof wrote:

> Hm, recompilation would be no problem, but I'm not sure about
> ffmpeg-dev, as I can't find such a package. Do you know a filename of
> such a header file, to make my search easier?

The dxr3 plugin itself uses only avcodec.h and libavcodec*.so from
ffmpeg.

>  If it's about
> libavcodec/utils, then it could be one the following packages I
> installed in different steps, I would suggest libavcodeccvs-dev, which
> would mach the version of ffmpeg (see above) best - what do you think?

Yes, that would be my guess too.  And it's possible that you actually
won't even need ffmpeg.  libavcodec and libavcodec-dev could be enough.

> If you need more information about packages installed please ask

If you need more help with the packages, it would be more efficient if
someone actually familiar with Debian would step in here...