error in "virtual void OsdCurrentItem(const char *Text) {}"

> Hey
>
> I want to creat a plugin for VDR it uses the statusfunktions from
> status.h.
> I think I found the following error in
>
>  virtual void OsdCurrentItem(const char *Text) {}
>
> When I call this funktion in my plugin and I going to a Channel without
> EPG and going into the Menu Program VDR will ending without error
> messages. It can't be the plugin because i try this funktion blank.

Hello,

why dou you want call this function, i think this should be called only from
vdr.
You can use it to get info everytime the current item is canged.

Take a look in status.c from plugin status (it is included in vdr-sources).
There will the function used to make a entry in syslog.

Frank