Softdevice Working but...

Norm Dressler schrieb:

> I was able to get the latest version of softdevice working but I'm
> getting the following outputed to the window where I started VDR:
>
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]Warning MVs not available
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]invalid mb type in P Frame at 17 15
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]concealing 2147483647 errors
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]MPEG motion vector out of boundary
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]MPEG motion vector out of boundary
> [mpeg2video @ 0x406206a8]MPEG motion vector out of boundary
>

> Is this anything to be worried about?  Am I missing a library that I
> should have?

No, it's nothing to worry about, it is just libavcodec telling that some
of the packets received were broken and libavcodec tried to conceal the
errors.

As long as the picture is ok for you, you can leave everything like it
is. If you see artifacts and want to get rid of them you should check if
the signal quality is ok.

Martin