VDR+DXR3 and MP3 -plugin problem

Hello all :-)

I haven't find MP3-plugins mailing list so i need to ask questions here.

That system plays music and net radios fine but problem is in osd and
response times whit remote control.
When i start to play some mp3 file sound start to coming almost
instantly. But when i want to see artist and filename i press 1 from
remote and after 5-30 (variable) i see that information on OSD. Second
OSD refresh happening after about 30s. After that OSD disappears and i
hear some cap (below 0.5s) in music.

It's probably a same problem but still. In MP3 playback mode any remote
keys processing takes 5-30sec.

I add DBG=1 variable to MP3 plugins makefile but it's not tell anything new.
Ouh yeah. And beginning (music on but nothing on OSD) when i press that
1 key i got message (below 1 sec lag) to syslog:
Sep  7 23:35:13 localhost vdr[21270]: dxr3: cSPUEncoder::Flush: OSD data
size: 4676

Aim not a capable to coding but i can to debug it if someone say what to
do :-)

Regards: Tommi