vdr-1.3.31 - Wrong recording state after playback on cMenuRecordings

C.Y.M wrote:
> Yes, I cut *Title, then the cut recording is named *%Title and the "*" never
> goes away.  I have been using Tom's patch for quite some time.

Here's a walkthrough I just did on my machine:

Starting point: Recording *Test, freshly un-touched recording.
-> Start playback, set two editing marks, press 2, wait.
Result: *Test and *%Test in recording menu.
-> Stop playback.
Result: Test and *%Test
-> Start playback of cut recording, seek forward
Result: Test and *%Test
-> Stop playback
Result: Test and %Test

The strange thing is: Cut recordings and un-cut recordings only differ
by their name. The only situation in which VDR differentiates between
cut and uncut recordings (IsEdited()) is automatic cleanup on low disk
space. How should this affect resume file updates?

Cheers,

Udo