multiple soundtracks

Tomas Prybil wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger skrev:
>
>> Tomas Prybil wrote:

>>> Reducing to one audio track made it work. However the "autopid" will
>>> kill that again. Perhaps the possibility to lock a specific channel
>>> something for future versions?
>>

>> This "locking" thing is not the right way to go.
>> It's probably better to modify the CAM handling, so that it only sets
>> one audio PID for broken CAMs that are unable to decrypt several audio
>> PIDs simultaneously.
>>
>> Is there perhaps a newer firmware available for your CAM?
>> I have three different CAMs here, and they all can decrypt several
>> audio PIDs (plus Dolby Digital) at the same time.
>
> My CAM is an Conax ver 4.00e which I believe is the latest version. It
> decrypts multiple (two!) streams. The channel has four different which
> it obviously doesn't handle.

Well, then I guess the only way to fix this is to set the audio PIDs
in the sequence as they are defined in the "Audio languages" setup.
This would put the preferred languages to the front, so that a CAM
that can't decrypt them all will at least decrypt (one of) the
preferred ones.

However, this is not that trivial, because the audio PIDs have to be
correlated with the component descriptors in the EPG data, which is
given only by their sequence.

I'll need to think about this a little more...

Klaus