mp3 plugin and file sources

On 18 Aug 2005 "Peter Juszack" <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     I have a problem with the mp3 plugin. I do not use playlists and =
> therefor switched the default view to directory browsing. Since an =
> update (I don't know when) there is no way to choose a file source from =
> mp3sources.conf.
> When changing default view to playlists in the plugin's setup everything =
> works fine and I can select file sources via the green button.

I think the described behaviour has not changed from the
begining. From which version to you have updated?

ATM I don't see a clean way to provide the functionality. The
suggested "back" key seems the best for now. Personaly I don't
use many playlists too, but I startup in playlist mode always so
that I have the source button reachable.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/