minor OSD bug: missing menu update

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> > Hello Klaus,
> >
> > please try:
> >
> > - "pause" the live picture
> > - view the recording by pressing "play"
> > - press "exit" to stop viewing (OSD shows the recording list)
> > - delete the live recording -> 2 x "OK" -> the timer is stoping
> > - press "exit" to go to the main menu, you will still see the option to
> >   stop the recording, but this is allready stopped
>
> Well, this has been reported seevral times, and every time
> I thought "it's just a minor quirk" - but apparently it is
> quite important... ;-)
>
> Actually I tend to simply remove this menu entry altogether,
> which would implicitly "cure" this...

Sorry, this is a general problem with nested OSD pages:
The parent page will not be updated if the sub-page changes data which
should be displayed on the parent page.

For example:
- open schedule
- select a programme and press record
- confirm the timer
- there is no timer mark in the schedule menu until you close and
  re-open it. :-(

Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin available at
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/