live picture freezes when recording starts

Martin Dauskardt wrote:
> I am not sure if the problem comes with 1.3.27 or 1.3.28, but it is still
> present in 1.3.30:
>
> - I am watching tv, for example Nord3
> - a timer records starts on this channel
> - the live picture freezes. Sometimes I got a black picture and a few
> seconds later the live picture comes back
> - when the recording ends, the picture again freezes
>
> or
>
> -I am watching playback of a recording
> -recording ends
> - the picture freezes, does not switch back to live tv
>
> Three other people also reported this on
> http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=37983&sid=

I can't reproduce this here.
When I run my VDR with only one device (FF DVB-S), switch
to Nord3 and then start a recording on that channel, the
screen goes blank for a moment (which is to be expected,
because VDR switches to Transfer-Mode) and then comes back
again. No picture freezes.

Klaus