Is cStatus::OsdChannel called from cEITScanner::Process

Andreas Brachold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a small question to in version 1.3.28 introduced modification:
>
> - Modified cEITScanner::Process() so that it uses the primary device
>   if it is replaying and is the only device that provides the given
>   transponder, and that a forced EPG scan works even if EPG scan
>   timeout is set to 0
>
> I believe it have with the Graphlcd Plugin now the side effect during
> the replaying, the indicated replaying-Logo changed to Channellogo,
> at moment of cEITScanner::Process() start.
>
> Now my question, is it thinkable, that by cEITScanner::Process()
> the notification function cStatus::OsdChannel() is called?
> And if it like that is this a feature or a bug,
> that cStatus::OsdChannel() called from background process ?

cEITScanner::Process() calls Device->SwitchChannel() which eventually
leads to a call to cStatus::MsgChannelSwitch(). So yes, this is the case.

But that's not a call from a "background process" - it's done from the
main thread.

The same could happen if a recording starts on the primary device
while a replay is going on.

Klaus