vdr-xine, no ac3 playback?

> have you choosed the DD sound in VDR ?

Well, no.  I did not, what do you mean by chose the DD?  Do you mean
change the audio stream or do you mean the "Audio Mode" config setting
in xine.  I just discovered this, and now I can switch audio streams
and hey presto, I have dobly digital (but Christian is right, its only
DD 2.0.  Grr!)

Now one more question if you don't mind..  My recordings don't seem to
have DD stream in them.  They were recorded off a different chanel
though.  Is there a config setting on recording audio streams?  I hope
my 24 (series 3) provider isn't killing my 5.1 stream :(..

Mick