[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.30

Am Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:43:23 +0200 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> - Now waiting at startup until all DVB devices are ready. This includes
> having
>    all CAMs initialized and ready to decrypt, so that no more "channel
> not
>    available" happens if VDR is started with the current channel being
> an encrypted
>    one, or a timer on such a channel hits right after starting VDR.

Does this mean that vdr waits until the dvb-driver is ready (firmware

To speed up the vdr start, i started the dvb driver separate from my
runvdr.
But when i started the dvb driver with & in Background, the driver is not
ready when
the vdr starts and i get no picture.

I would like that vdr waits for the dvb driver even if the driver started
with & in Background.

Cheers,
Christoph