multiple sats on multiple cards

Hi all,
I have a vdr box with 2 skystar2 cards.
The problem is, when I connect one of them to hotbird lnb and another
to telestar lnb, I can switch primary dvb interface to scan each card.

but when , for example my primary card is one connected to hotbird and
I define a new timer on the card connected to telestar, vdr hangs and
reset it self.
It seems it want to record the defined timer in primary card, but the
channel doesn't exist here and it hangs.

if I define first a timer in a channel on my primary dvb card and make
it busy, the second card will go to record correctly, but this action
is a pain.

Is there any way to force vdr understand which sat is connected to
which card? I don't have any diseq in the path.

Thanks.