Web interfaces

A few months ago someone announced a new web interface for VDR, other
than vdradmin. Can anyone remember what it is?

Alternatively, maybe there are some simple fixes for vdradmin? There are
two problems I have with it (currently using 0.96-5 from Debian):

(a) When VDR and vdradmin are both run at startup, there seems to be a
race condition. Most times it all works correctly, but quite often
vdradmin seems to decide it can't communicate with VDR until it
(vdradmin) is restarted. Couldn't it just try again when a page is
reloaded?

(b) Channels added in the Configuration screen often don't appear in the
menus in the "What's on?" and "Channels" pages. I mentioned this before
and one of the authors thought this might be to do with certain flags in
channels.conf and maybe they should think about dropping the check.
Looks like they didn't get round to that :-/. I use the scan program to
generate my channels.conf so that I can have the Freeview numbers, but
VDR isn't quite happy with the format and tends to create problems.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk