Fr?n: Andreas Brachold [mailto:ml05@xxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 18 augusti 2005 21:03
Till: Klaus Schmidinger's VDR
?mne: Re: xxv

As addition,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Anders Sandell:
> Is there anyone on this list that has one to share with me?

Around the start to simplify I translated the German Wiki side with
Babelfish. I know it is ugly, it should however no contentwise errors be
present. By any chance could a native speaker this proof-reading.

http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Xxv

BTW : i can't adjust the protected wiki main page to set a link to
XXV... maybe read this a wiki admin.

HTH,
Andreas