VDR LiveBuffer Patch

> Which plugins are these 5?

dvd (cvs)
mp3
streamdev
sky
vcd

The patches in my previous post should provide more info.  But, after these few
modifications, it seems to be working really well :)

Also, merging the jumpplay changes into the LiveBuffer patch was also required
since jumpplay makes the following change:

-cDvbPlayer::cDvbPlayer(const char *FileName)
+cDvbPlayer::cDvbPlayer(const char *FileName, cMarks *Marks)

so, we finally have

-cDvbPlayer::cDvbPlayer(const char *FileName)
+cDvbPlayerControl(const char *FileName, cMarks *Marks, bool IsLiveRec = false);

Of course there are several other changes needed if you want to integrate enAIO
as well.  Overall though, I would have to say you did a great job.  Thanks again.

Regards.