[ANNOUNCE] vdr-iaxphone-0.0.3 - a softphone for vdr

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>>
>>> Well, I guess then a first step would be to fix text2skin to make
>>> it behave as it is supposed to.
>>

>> sure, that's why I reported this problem earlier this week.
>

> OTOH text2skin appears to work fine with current cOsdMenu
> implementation, since it always call SetItem sequentially starting from
> Index 0.
> I smell a chicken and egg problem here ;-)

cSkinDisplayMenu:

   virtual void SetItem(const char *Text, int Index, bool Current, bool Selectable) = 0;
        ///< Sets the item at the given Index to Text...

There is no place where it says that the SetItem() calls are made in
any particular sequence. A cSkinDisplayMenu has to dispay the given item
at position Index, no matter which calls were before this one, or will come
after it.

Klaus