VDR-1.3.27: updated cVideoRepacker

Hello Reinhard,

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:05:39 +0200
Reinhard Nissl <rnissl@xxxxxx> wrote:

  | I only had a single negative report so far. But as it was the only
  | report at all, there are just a few possibilities:
  |
  | 	A) there was just a single tester
  | 	B) all positive testers didn't report their success
  | 	C) all positive testers are still waiting for failure
  |
  | Anyway, VDR-1.3.28 is right ahead, so please hurry up testing ;-)

Sorry, i haven't have too much time to play with VDR lately, but so far my VDR 1.3.27 has been working really nicely
since i've installed it.

I'd like to help you with this, can you just tell me :

 - a quick reminder of why this needs to be changed, and
 - will it break something to my old (and very old) recording, will i still be able to edit them ?
 - as i don't use the Xine plugin, do i only need the vdr-1.3.27-remux-repacker.patch ?

ok i've just patched my already somewhat patched VDR :) and will report any issues

Thanks,

Philippe

FYI: my setup : 1 FF Rev 1.3 TT DVB-S, VDR 1.3.27, Plugins: mplayer/mp3,dvd, dvdselect,femon,weather-ng,streamdev,text2skin