Reducing clutter in channels.conf

Harald Milz wrote:

> Lauri Tischler <lwgt@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Two ways of doing this would be nice.
>>1) Menu selection for TVonly
>

>>2) Using ca.conf file to define wanted channels,
>>    only channels with defined caid are loaded, like:
>

> Just learnt about the decruft plugin
> http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Decruft-plugin

Looks promising, rereading configfile without restarting would be nice.
Also capability to sort group, like
sort group 'New FreeTV-Channels @ S13.0E' by provider, name

I've been using patch "source dependant new channel insertation" from Rotor-0.1.0 plugin .
Is that the greatest and latest of it ?
Small change there would also be nice, new created channels without pids are stuffed
into respective 'New FreeTV-Channels' group, it would be better if they were stuffed into some
temporary group first (New Pidless Channels) and after pids are found put into proper group.